The Distinctiveness Committee is made up of various members of our school community including children, staff, clergy and governors.
The purpose is:
• To think about what makes our school special as a Church School.
• To think about how we can make our school a caring place.
• To help plan and improve worship in school.
• To look at what we learn in RE and what resources we use.
• To look at ways we can help our local and wider communities.
As a church school, we are committed to developing our pupils' confidence, independence and spiritual development as they grow as leaders of worship in our school.
We have a group of children who have formed a team in an after-school club led by 'In Another Place', who plan and lead acts of worship. We are very proud of our confident and inspiring young leaders!